General Dentist Gosford
Choose Niagara Park Dental as Your General Dentist in Gosford
Are you looking for a general dentist in Gosford? For someone you can trust with all your dental needs, from routine check-ups and cleanings to more in-depth dental surgery? If so, Niagara Park Dental is here to help. Our principal dentist has more than 20 years of dental experience, while our business has a track record of excellence in the area that dates back nearly a decade. Contact us today to schedule an appointment for your initial patient exam.
Services We Provide as a General Dentist in Gosford
What types of services can you access at our Gosford dental clinic? The list is long and spans virtually every stage of dental care. Here are some of the key services that patients reach out to us about most often:
- Check-up and cleaning. For most patients—especially those who keep up with the routine of annual or bi-annual visits to the dentist—most appointments will require little more than a check-up and cleaning. While regular brushing and flossing at home can do a lot to maintain your dental and oral healthcare, these steps alone can’t clean the whole tooth or remove all the plaque that builds up over time. Regular visits to the dentist are essential to look for cavities and other tooth decay, gum problems and more. When you visit us for a routine appointment, we will check your teeth—including X-ray exams—and provide a thorough cleaning, polishing and fluoride application to remove tartar and plaque.
- Tooth whitening. Pearly white teeth can be a huge confidence-booster for some patients. While regularly brushing your teeth and scheduling visits to the dentist can help keep your teeth clean, healthy and white, you may find at some point that you wish to whiten your teeth. We can complete this service for you at the office.
- Extractions, fillings and dentures. In situations where tooth decay has occurred, we will always first try to treat the issue and salvage the tooth. That process may involve root canal treatments and application of fillings, crowns, veneers or sealant. However, it may also demand full tooth extractions and replacements. Our Gosford dentist can provide implants or dentures (including overdentures, which are more comfortable than traditional dentures for most patients) in cases where tooth loss is unavoidable or has already occurred.
Also, we can provide children’s dental care, wisdom tooth removals, mouth guards for athletes, inlays, onlays and other vital dental services. Due to our versatility and experience in all things general dentistry, parents will often make us their family dentist in Gosford.
Why a Customer Should Work with Niagara Park Dental
When you choose a dentist clinic in Gosford, you should be able to trust that you are working with a reliable and accountable dental professional. How do you know you can trust Niagara Park Dental? Here are a few reasons:
- Our focus on high-quality materials. We will never compromise on the materials or technology that we use. All our fillings, for instance, are made from high-quality materials and come from brands reputed for crafting products that look terrific and stand the test of time. This commitment to giving our patients the best service and product possible is a big part of the reason our business has been around for a decade and counting.
- Our experience. Many of the professionals in the Gosford dental scene are young, having graduated from university within five years. With us, you are getting 20 years of experience and a strong track record for excellence.
- Our friendly and helpful approach. We consider ourselves to be advisors. Many people put off visits to the dentist because they feel they will be criticised for poor home dental care, or simply because they have a phobia about going to the dentist. We provide friendly, helpful and constructive service, never pushing for treatments with which our patients aren’t comfortable. Instead, we advise, giving patients the advice they need to make an informed decision.
Why Trust Niagara Park Dental as Your General Dentist in Gosford?
When you choose a Gosford family dentist, you need to know that you’re entering into a professional relationship with someone who is going to keep your best interests and the best interests of your family at heart. At Niagara Park Dental, our clinic strives for top-quality dental services and has the track record to prove that those efforts have paid off. To schedule your first appointment, contact us today.