General Dentist Central Coast
Niagara Park Dental is Your General Dentist on the Central Coast
Niagara Park Dental dedicates itself to offering the highest quality of care using state-of-the-art technology and techniques as a general dentist on the Central Coast. You only have one set of teeth and regular dental check-ups are the best way to ensure that you keep them. When your teeth have issues, from cavities to crowns, or even implants and dentures, we are here to help with affordable care for the whole family.
About Niagara Park Dental
As a general dentistry practise, we handle a wide range of oral health issues for our patients starting with routine check-ups and cleanings to fillings and more. A few of our other services include:
- We are a cosmetic dentist on the central coast, offering veneers and teeth whitening.
- Dental implants are growing in popularity as a solution to missing teeth. They are fixed into your jaw with titanium, mimicking a natural tooth’s root.
- From extractions to root canal treatments, we are here for you when your teeth need more than just a cleaning.
A History of Children’s Dental on the Central Coast
All too often, a child’s dental care is easy to neglect. Young children lose their baby teeth as they age, so many parents might not consider a dental visit for a young child. In truth, this does their child a disservice. Studies have shown that the earlier your child visits a dentist, the better their oral health will be throughout their life. Here are a few interesting facts about the history and importance of children’s dentistry:
- Dental history itself dates to a Sumerian tablet from 5000 B.C. that detailed ‘tooth worms’ as the cause of dental decay. The famous ancient Greek physician, Hippocrates wrote about dental diseases and teeth extraction. Our methods have evolved a lot since then, and with our state-of-the-art equipment, extractions are a lot more comfortable than the methods used back then.
- Children’s dentistry in its modern form began at the start of the 20th century when the first European dental clinic specialising in children opened in Strasbourg by Ernst Jessen. With the World Health Organisation’s guidelines, preventative dental care for children became more standardised.
- Regular dental visits as a child can help to combat dental anxiety later in life. When your children are not unduly worried about going to the dentist, they will be more likely to use dental services throughout their life, helping to strengthen their oral health.
What Makes Niagara Park Dental a Reputable Service?
Our team has more than 20 years of dental experience on the Central Coast, and that experience comes with knowledge and real-world know-how. It is our goal to offer the highest quality dental care at an affordable rate because everyone deserves a smile they can love. We take hygiene and infection control seriously, performing most of our work under rubber dam isolation. If you require dental care or want to know more about how our dentist clinic on the Central Coast can help keep your teeth clean and healthy, contact us today.