Dental Implants Gosford
Niagara Park Dental Provides Implants in Gosford
Niagara Park Dental is well known for the affordable and high quality general dentistry we offer, but we also handle dental implants in Gosford. Dental implants are one of the most durable and efficient options for replacing missing teeth. These custom-designed ceramic teeth are anchored into the jaw with titanium, mimicking the root of a tooth. We can provide single tooth replacement as well as multiple teeth.
What You Should Know About Dental Crowns in Gosford
Dental crowns (often referred to as caps) are cemented onto a damaged tooth to help provide bite strength and to improve the overall appearance and alignment of your smile. Our experienced team often advises our patients that a crown can be the best option. Here are a few of the most important things to know about crowns:
- Our durable, custom-made crowns look like the rest of your teeth in colour and appearance. For front teeth, they are ceramic but for molars and other teeth that need greater strength, we offer porcelain fused to metal.
- Crowns are often an excellent solution to teeth with large cavities, after root canals, or as bridges to cover for a missing tooth.
- A crown usually requires two appointments with us. In the initial appointment, your dentist will examine the tooth and prepare it for the crown. An impression of your teeth will be made and sent to a dental lab where the crown is manufactured. We fix the permanent crown during your second appointment.
Prepare For Your Visit to Niagara Park Dental
A dental appointment with one of the experienced and friendly members of our staff could not be more straightforward. We understand that a visit to the dentist can be stressful for some patients and do what we can to help alleviate any anxiety you might have. There are several steps you can take to prepare for your dental appointment to make it easier for both you and our staff. Remember the following when preparing for your dental appointment:
- Confirming your appointment 24 hours in advance can help to ensure that there has been no miscommunication. We offer appointment bookings online for your convenience. The time and date of your appointment will be in the confirmation email.
- Make sure to brush and floss before your appointment with us. The cleaner your mouth and teeth are, the easier your appointment will be. Don’t forget to ask us about any dental issue you might have so we can investigate.
- Arriving early will ensure that you can fill out any necessary forms and relax before your appointment begins. Many who experience anxiety around their dental appointments find arriving early can help reduce their worries.
When Getting Dental Fillings in Gosford Consider This
Fillings are one of the most important ways to combat tooth decay and loss. When a cavity forms and bacteria infects a tooth, fillings can be the only way to remove the infection and save your tooth. Our experienced and professional team is here to help with the assistance of our top of the line equipment, while keeping our services affordable. If you need our coastal dental in Gosford or want to schedule an appointment, contact us today.