Central Coast Dental
Looking for a Central Coast Dental Office? Call Niagara Park Dental
If you’re on the lookout for a Central Coast dental clinic, we invite you to book an appointment with Niagara Park Dental. Whether you need a routine checkup, a whitening treatment, implants or dentures, or something else, we can provide it – for all members of your family.
Benefits of All-on-4 Dental Implants
All-on-4 dental implants provide a way for you to enjoy the benefits of a full set of new teeth with just four implants. Tooth loss is extremely common as people age, and now, there’s an easy and natural-looking solution. Here are some of the advantages of All-on-4 dental implants.
- An improved appearance. All-on-4 dental implants can take years off your smile. That’s because this procedure preserves the jawbone and helps prevent future facial structure deterioration associated with missing teeth.
- The ability to eat whatever you want, whenever you want. All-on-4 gives you the freedom to eat anything you want. Enjoy your favourite foods wherever you are, even in public, with no worries.
- Enhance your overall health. Periodontal disease is associated with a range of health problems, including heart attack, stroke, diabetes, and others. Dental implants restore your mouth to a healthier state, helping prevent problems.
Related Services We Provide to Implants Under Dentures in the Central Coast
At Niagara Park Dental, we offer a range of services designed to give you the healthy, beautiful smile you deserve. Here are a few of the services we can provide.
- Regular checkups and cleanings. Routine dental checkups are important because catching problems early can help you avoid serious damage to your teeth or gums. Good oral hygiene at home is essential, but you need a professional cleaning and exam twice a year to ensure that every part of every tooth is cleaned properly and checked for potential issues.
- Fillings and extractions. If your exam does reveal a problem with a tooth, we can address it. Fillings and extractions are common procedures to treat cavities, broken teeth, and other problems.
- Whitening. Gleaming white teeth are an often-overlooked feature of a young-looking face. If your teeth are starting to show their age (or your coffee habit) by looking a bit discoloured, we can help. From bleaching in the office to bleaching at home, we offer whitening options tailored to your needs.
- Dentures and implants. If you are missing teeth, you want to replace them as soon as possible. That’s because missing teeth can not only be unsightly, but they can also affect the shape of your mouth and face, as well as your overall look. Implants under dentures are one option we can discuss.
About Niagara Park Dental
If it has been a while since your last dental visit or you are experiencing any symptoms, such as tooth pain or redness or swelling of the gums, contact Niagara Park Dental. We are a dentist in the Central Coast offering high-quality dental services by a dentist with more than 20 years’ experience. We provide our services at competitive prices even though we never compromise on quality. We look forward to meeting you and helping you achieve or maintain a perfectly healthy smile.